You Are Being Gamed
If someone had told you that major social media companies are not only mining you for your personal information and selling it to 3rd party companies and invading your privacy as well as your personal rights, where you essentially have become the product, you would have simply brushed it off as another conspiracy theory, but what if I had told you that there is a conspiracy where game companies invest millions of dollars in research and development to psychologically manipulate you in insidious ways to trick you into converting you into the product instead?
What if I would have told you that major gaming companies such as Activison have not only filed dozens of US patents to monopolize these methods to generates billions of dollars in revenue through microtransactions from their games and you are unknowingly assisting them in generating that revenue at your expense. You have become an unwilling servant for your video game overlords and you didn’t even notice the chains stealth-fully worn around your neck.
There is a reason why these loot boxes require a lot of time to grind for a this reason. Because there is nothing more expensive than ‘free’ especially when you have a lot of spare time on your hands investing it in a video game and game companies know this and take advantage of it. You are not only playing the game, you are being gamed. You are literally an unwilling game employee forced to babysit inferior players to carry them to the finish line and in the end all you got is a lousy lootbox.
Don’t believe me? Let’s do the math.
Two loot boxes for $1.99 = 102.2 minutes of game time (1.7 hours)
Five loot boxes for $4.99 = 255.5 minutes of game time (4.3 hours)
Eleven loot boxes for $9.99 = 562.1 minutes of game time (9.4 hours)
Twenty-four loot boxes for $24.99 = 1,226.4 minutes of game time (20.4 hours)
Fifty loot boxes for $39.99 = 2,555 minutes of game time (42.5 hours)
You are basically a Blizzard employee being paid in the form of looboxes for content you would have already owned seeing as how you have paid $60+ for a game only to pay hundreds more for skins that would require ridiculous amount of game time to grind. I have spent about 1,000+ hours and I still haven’t gotten passed 60% of the content unlocked including purchasing $30 worth of additional lootboxes. They deliberately make it impossible by having you gamble away your time and money.
I have caught this basic, obviously repetitive pattern where I received not one but two Mercy Retribution skins on both of my accounts within minutes of each other and they are both my least used heroes in the game. You first receive legendary skins for heroes you use the least and make it mathematically harder to get skins for heroes you use most the longer you play them.
Here is video proof that happened during a livestream.
The 50% Winrate Is Real With 100% Proof
I have provided massive amounts of evidence based on facts, sources, statistics and objective observable reality that the Overwatch matchmaking system is specifically designed to force you under a 50% winrate as much as it possibly can. A lot of ignorant retards would simply dismiss it as an opinion piece due to their own confirmation biases. This type of post is specifically targeted to those that want to accept the truth that the matchmaking system is in fact designed to punish skilled players for those of you with the sufficient awareness that you are in fact being gamed for profit. Before we get started I will introduce to you about the common facts about the Overwatch matchmaking system that has existed for the last 10 seasons.
- Blizzard has absolutely zero transparency in regards to how their matchmaking system truly works.
- Blizzard is was bought by Activision in 2013 which has been renamed to Activision-Blizzard.
- Blizzard and Activision filed a US patent together to create a “System and method for driving microtransactions in multiplayer video games” which means ‘fuck you pay me’.
- It’s sinister design is “A system and method is provided that drives microtransactions in multiplayer video games. The system may include a microtransaction arrange matches to influence game-related purchases. For instance, the system may match a more expert/marquee player with a junior player to encourage the junior player to make game-related purchases of items possessed/used by the marquee player. A junior player may wish to emulate the marquee player by obtaining weapons or other items used by the marquee player.” this is clearly a monopoly.
- Blizzard has absolutely no incentive to create a rank reset feature and if you don’t believe me this single post explains everything.
- This goes against their profit motive to sell multiple copies of the game which is the main reason why Smurfing is rampant.
- Blizzard has now disabled being able to view Career Profiles by default since as of June 26, 2018.
- This protects known hackers, cheaters, boosters, aimbotters and throwers that make up a larger portion of the player population that buy multiple copies of the game.
- This allows support and tank mains to secretly start locking DPS instead of having players focusing on their best roles.
- Because of this there is now more toxicity than ever before, Blizzard refuses to take any responsibility of their poor business decisions and therefore it is intentional by design.
- Be aware that SR and MMR are two completely different mathematical statistics meanwhile SR is available publicly meanwhile MMR is privately with no way of ever being seen.
- The matchmaking system has a hidden MMR (Match Making Rating) which is specially designed to force you to carry incompetent teams and does not reward you for skill as an individual.
- You will not be able to view this hidden MMR anywhere including Blizzard’s official user profiles and can only be analyzed with 3rd party websites such as MasterOverwatch, OverwatchTracker and OverBuff.
- The SR (Skill Rating) is only based on your victories and losses it does not measure you based on your individual performance such as medals, kills, deaths, damage, healing, objective time or how often you are on fire regardless of what they claim.
- Blizzard can make whatever claims that suit their motives, the fact that Blizzard refuses to release the algorithms on how each match is measured is living proof that SR is not based on individual skill which is solely focused on your victories.
- Your SR rating from your previous season is used as a safe-guard to prevent skilled players from being able to climb up in rank forcing you to purchase a new account therefore generating more profits for Blizzard.
- This objectively does not measure you based on skill because you can literally go Torbjorn, spend the entire match dancing at spawn only for your team to miraculously win without you and still be rewarded SR for contributing absolutely nothing to the team.
- Because of this toxic gaming environment which they have systematically created, this has spawned a huge wave of smurfing accounts which enables Blizzard to profit greatly from it.
- How does Blizzard profit from this? Here’s how. Don’t like our current SR? Buy another copy of the game. Silenced for being too honest? (what Blizzard labels as toxic) Buy another copy of the game. You got caught hacking or aimbotting? Buy another copy of the game. This doesn’t include the double-dipping profits from their loot boxes.
- There is a mathematical formula found in nature known as the Pareto-Principle commonly known as the 80/20 rule.
- This means that 20% of the playerbase will always outperform and carry the other 80% of the team.
- This goes against Blizzard’s profits that is why the “skill rating decay” was introduced to force players to gamble away their ranks even more.
- The current system robs the merits of skilled players at their expense, rewards incompetence and creates a form per perpetual slavery similar to a socialist system.
- Because as long as you continue to purchase multiple copies of the game you perpetually fuel your gambling addiction into Overwatch.
- This has created a black market known as “boosting” a service that people pay real money for to cheat the system to gain this digital currency.
- Your final SR rating enables you to receive CP (Competitive Points) that can be used to purchase ingame gold weapon skins for your hero.
- This exploitation is used to justify a commodity that cannot be bought directly from Blizzard and must be “earned” to gain certain a certain public status, bragging rights, gain access to gold weapon skins and justify their poor toxic behavior.
- This proves that Blizzard is in fact profiting greatly for this in which they are fully aware of and has been planned since Season 3 and did not take effect until Season 4.
This post will be updated soon.
It’s A Trap!
This is now based on 100% verifiable proof that Overwatch is in fact designed to punish you for being too good at the game. Because once you have purchased your copy you will be placed withing a certain period of time against players that are not within your skill rating to guarantee to make sure your time online is enjoyable as possible by the time you reach level 25. This is a trap to comply with regional game regulation laws to prevent customers from doing refunds before Blizzard’s matchmaking system kicks into full effect.
It was Rigged From The Start
Because once you go past a certain level after 25 that is when they start placing trash-tier players on your team. Now how does this tie in with your loot boxes? To put it simply. Players that are too good at the game are viewed as a financial liability, this means skilled players buy fewer lootboxes, grind less and lose interest in the game rather quickly and video game executives loathe skilled gamers because it simply isn’t profitable. Because skilled players equal less lootboxes, unskilled players equals more lootboxes. Your skill is diminished the longer you play the game to either make you quit entirely or force you to buy another copy. Because rank resets were a common feature in every single FPS game at the time and after 2015 game companies have outright refused to include that feature due to profit motives and they know it.
The Rigged Matchmaking Is Real
This is why you are placed on losing teams to make you struggle harder because it is much cheaper than hiring a team of programmers to create an intelligent self-learning A.I. that is capable of adapting to the game in real time which is quite expensive with very low return on investment. They are using pro-level players like myself to babysit trash-level players on purpose and it is all by design. They are basically practicing communism on their paying customers and capitalism for stock-share holders.
I recently purchased a new account to smurf on only to realize how unbelievably easy these matches were at first. In fact they were so easy that the enemy team couldn’t even get out of their spawn without me raping the absolute shit out of them when using Brigitte on defense blocking them at every chokepoint.
I haven’t encountered such gameplay since I purchased my first original copy of the game with 1000+ hours already invested in it. I am already aware that most Overwatch players will claim that it is simply because the hidden MMR hasn’t registered my rating yet but what most of you that do not understand is the profit motive behind the MMR.
Their Plan Exposed
The moment I stopped putting money into this game quickplay became completely insufferable so I hopped into competitive. This ironically had the same effect and that’s when I noticed a trending pattern. It seemed that every season in competitive my skill rating has dropped gradually more and more over time and so has my KDR and damage. I never once played a game where an experienced gamer who plays the game frequently gets worse over time. It simply does not happen. Therefore once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains no matter how improbable, is in fact the truth. This means that you are in fact being punished for refusing to put money into their game.
I did my own research and found a very nefarious plot that Activision filed and patented to trick you into putting money into their games. You can find the short link here https://tinyurl.com/owp2w The article was originally found by Glixel. Here is where it all ties in. Activision has been bought over by Blizzard since 2013. This means that the very same business practices being implemented by the CEO staff for the Call of Duty and Destiny franchise are also being implemented by Blizzard as well. The link to the official Activision patent can be found here.
This means that not only is Blizzard implementing a force 50% winrate on you but they also place you with trash players that are more interested in playing dress up by purchasing lootboxes with every new update than actually getting good at the game. I even have players that have levels between 500 to 900 only to realize that they still absolutely suck major donkey dick. This has woken me up to the fact that the entire game is designed to not only punish you for being skilled by carrying trash players: you are also being manipulated into buying the latest skins by having players with the fanciest lootbox skins be placed on your team so you can see it in 3rd person.
I have just popped the lid on the Overwatch rigged matchmaking by realizing that the entire purpose of why you are losing matches is that so Blizzard drains as much money out of your wallet with their ridiculous microtransactions. I look at my past videos at when I first started getting into Overwatch and noticed a huge shift in trash players several weeks after I finished my purchase of $60 in lootboxes. It’s now become the norm ever since Blizzard removed the “Avoid Player” feature completely. It really makes you question how greedy these game companies truly are when several governments had to step in and make lootboxes illegal.
Loot Boxes Are Designed To Exploit Us
This explains why you are being placed with trash teams in the first place and this is only just the surface. Your damage is also being nerfed to prevent you from killing the enemy team too fast and prevent headshots from registering properly. This is all by design. The next time you play FFA on Overwatch you will begin to notice that if you have a huge headstart in the beginning of the match you will start having enemies spawning directly next to you so they can be delivered with an easy kill on a silver platter. This is done to prevent the top 20% of the player-base from absolutely clubbing the shit out of the lower 80% of the player-base.
I have been playing FPS games for decades and noticed that this is the first time that a game is literally out to get you for being too good. This explains everything about why you are being punished for doing too good at the game and it is all done at your expense. You are no longer buying a good, well designed game, you are merely practically gambling at this point. It has gotten bad to the point that that even European governments have passed laws to make lootboxes outright illegal due to politicians experiencing these malicious business practices for themselves.
The True Overwatch Experience
A user was able to summarize this entire experience for those of you that have been dealing with Blizzard retarded matchmaking design.
“If there’s toxicity in your game, 9 times out of 10 it is due to the players venting their frustrations at other players because of your design fuckups. My money is on the matchmaking system being complete fucking garbage and, like all MM systems I’ve experienced, repeatedly putting players in one-sided blowouts.”
“Have you lost too many games in a row? Time to put you in some matches against people who have literally just started gaming with this title! Have you won too many games in a row? Time to stick you in a series of matches against five stacks that are attempting to break into the e-sports scene! Gotta keep that artificial 50% win/loss ratio, pay no attention to the skinner box behind the curtain.”
“Whatever. I never bothered with OverWatch ’cause I’ve had a hate boner for neo-Blizzard since they announced that StarCraft II would be split into to three parts and have DRM. As far as I’m concerned, the company died after Lord of Destruction and later shuttering of Blizzard North.” – ItEotWaWKI